Microsoft (MS) 365 Delivery Manager - Contract
Delivery Manager - Central Government - Microsoft Office 365 Delivery
DBS check before starting
Role location Newport/Titchfield
fully Remote working
3 months with a view to extend
Deadline 06/12/21 12 Noon
We are looking to recruit an experienced Microsoft 365 delivery manager to Plan, co-ordinate and deliver Microsoft 365 Features from the Microsoft Platform. They must have a background in Delivery Management or Project Management of Microsoft 365 projects using agile working practises with the ability to Coach and mentor team members in Agile delivery.
The successful candidate must be able to mediate and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels, manage stakeholders' expectations and facilitate discussions across high risk and complexity or under constrained timescales. They must be able to speak and represent the community to large audiences inside and outside of government.
This role requires the Delivery manager to communicate effectively across, organisational, technical, and political boundaries, understanding the context. Can advocate and communicate what a team does to create trust and authenticity and will know how to successfully react and respond to challenge.
As Delivery Manager of MS 365 project, they must focus on the outcome. They must understand that all steps in a process must add value. Where required processes don't already exist, the candidate must be able to assemble a methodical and efficient definition of the need and get the relevant people motivated to actualise it.
A key part of the role will be to optimise the delivery flow of teams, Identify and actively address the most complicated risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team or no clear ownership exists. This may mean the individual will need to identify innovative ways to unblock issues.
The Delivery Manager has a multi skilled team and will need to identify problems or issues in the team dynamic and rectify them. Using Agile delivery methods, they will need to pull out issues through Agile health-checks with the team and provoke the right conversations and responses. They must be able to engage in varying types of feedback, choosing the right type and the appropriate time, ensuring the discussion and decision sticks. Where required have the skillset to accelerate the team development cycle.
It is Key the successful candidate can deliver Microsoft 365 features on time in budget and in line with the desired roll out plan.
* The delivery manager will be accountable for the delivery of MS 365 Features and Deliver on time and in line with the Microsoft 365 Program
* Work closely with the Service manager to ensure Microsoft 365 Features are accepted into service fully.
* Continually motivate the Microsoft 365 Delivery team, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards and key milestones are hit, where Blockers or issues effect delivery this is required to be managed accordingly ensuring all stakeholders are aware and have clear understanding of impacts.
* Protect the Microsoft 365 delivery team from outside distractions, make sure the team collaborates, communicates, and focuses on what is most important, escalate where applicable.
* Coach team members and others facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment.
* Lead Agile ceremonies
* Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles, and get the best value against constraints.
Strong Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Delivery - Essential
Strong Stakeholder management Skills - Essential
Strong Agile Delivery experience (SCRUM / KNABAN) - Essential
Strong experience managing Project Teams of all sizes, experiences, and behaviours - Essential
Strong RISK Management - Essential