I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Retail organisation based on the outskirts of London that are looking for a Retail NAV Business Analyst. to analyse processes and Dynamics 365 ERP solutions for an upcoming greenfield project.
They are looking for a hands on, problem solving professional ready to roll up their sleeves and join a growing, highly rated team of IT proffessionals.
This is an opportunity to work on one of the biggest NAV BUSINESS CENTRAL implementations this year.
This is a varied role where you will be one of the main point of contact for their NAV solution, making functional recommendations for the system and implementing those changes into the business. This is a great opportunity for someone to really explore this software and be able to voice your own opinions on how the system should be ran.
This is a permanent position, paying up to £50,000 including a very generous benefits package and perks
My client also offers flexibility and some remote work as they appreciate the importance of a healthy work life balance as well as a family feel supportive environment.
Skills and preffered requirements:
* Previous experience of working as a Business Analyst preferably within the B2C Retail sector
* Previous NAV lifecycle implementation experience
* Experience of working in an Agile project environment
* Experience working in a multi-channel Retail environment is highly desirable Responsibilities
* Analyse, validate and document existing business processes and map functional and non-functional requirements onto the to-be process model
* Support key users during integration testing and UAT activities
We are looking for a positive, confident communicator who can take ownership of this exciting project. You'll be comfortable liaising with colleagues and volunteers at all levels across the charity and be able to manage competing priorities. You'll also have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
This is an urgent requirement, so please get in contact ASAP with any questions.