My West London based Retail client are currently seeking a Dynamics365 Support Analyst with experience in 2nd Line Support to join the team on a permanent basis.
This company is working on a change programme that will transition much of its operational landscape from several legacy solutions, manual and automated, to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
This role will work within the ERP Programme Delivery Team to implement the first release that will replace the incumbent Retail Management System with Dynamics F&SCM.
- Provide Second Line support to MS Dynamics users in the following teams: Retail, E-Comm, Marketing, Customer Care, Ticketing, Fundraising and Membership, Reporting and Analytics, Finance.
- Liaising with relevant third party, primarily MS Dynamics supplier, where issue cannot be resolved internally.
- The general "go to" MS Dynamics system knowledge holder for the business
- Determining cause of system failures principally resulting from operational and/or data errors.
- Reviewing release notes to understand the impact to the business's operational services.
- Working with MS Dynamics Managed Service Team to understand technical impact and to define change needs for the team.
- Preparing the upgrade implementation plan including any change needs.
- Plan and execute system and regression testing, with wider support from in house resources/SMEs, as necessary.
- Understand and prepare Dynamics environment needs to support testing requirement.
- Develop and execute related change communications to organisational stakeholders.
Location: West London
Start: ASAP - Can wait notice period
Salary: £40,000- 45,000 per annum + benefits
If you are open to this role, please apply today for more information.